FIRST ANNUAL TRANS HEALTH FAIR 10/6
In about two weeks, on Sunday October 6th, Rainbow Health Center is going to be hosting the first annual Trans Health Fair. The providers at Rainbow Health Center are doing this in partnership with some other local/fantastic programs: Partners in Prevention Education (PiPE) and Pierce County Aids Foundation – Olympia (PCAF). This event is free to attend, and is open to our community and also local trans care providers.
At 1pm, we’re going to have professional networking and information/Q&A panel just for local trans care providers.
At 2:30pm, all are welcome to come for….
- Clothing exchange with PiPE
- Rapid HIV testing and PREP information with PCAF
- Electrolysis hair removal process and timeline with Kaylin Clarke
- Ask a RHC Provider Q&A Panel
- Mental health letters for medical transition, prior sign up is required, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Details about our 3 upcoming free groups
- Crafting and Snacks
- Fundraising for the Trans Health Fund
- Information about services by Gender Justice League and Olympia Free Clinic
The Trans Health Fair will end at 430pm.
This is a family friendly event, and there will not be any alcohol served.