Join Our Mission
Rainbow Health Center has leasing opportunities for licensed providers who wish to join a collaboration of independent licensed professionals who share in our mission to provide a healing space for the unique needs of non-mainstream participants and their network of providers, including transgender; new immigrant families; and unaccompanied refugee minors.
Shared Values & Resources, Independent Practice
Rainbow Health Center offers a broad spectrum of advantages. From shared values and resources to a supportive environment for private independent practitioners, we may offer just what you need for a thriving practice. If you want to do good and do well at the same time, join us!
Shared Values—To be welcoming, beyond inclusive, to folks on the gender spectrum, LGBTQ+, immigrants & refugees, people of varied size, people of color, hearing impaired & other physical abilities. To honor each person’s right to selfidentify; to recognize providers are always growing & increasing / broadening their knowledge in their fields & understanding of anti-oppression, social justice & intersectionality.
Shared Resources—to encourage & facilitate collaboration among providers, including sharing knowledge, space, & easy referrals. A shared website with a page for each provider. Regular consultation and group meetings to keep us all up-todate on the latest in services.
Independent Practice—to support independent providers in a collaborative environment with many common resources.
Ideal Rainbow Health Center professionals bring experience and commitment to providing quality trans affirmative care, are invested in building community, enjoy learning from others, embrace discomfort that might come from cultural differences, and are motivated to create a thriving, long-term practice.
- waiting room with complimentary coffee/tea/water
- free parking for you and clients
- Intercity Transit bus stop in front
- secure wireless and LAN
- modern wireless security system
- secure kitchen/break area with refrigerator, microwave, stove/oven, dishwasher
- shared fax
- private mail drawer
- guest bicycle parking outdoors in covered area
- indoor bicycle storage for providers
- webpage tab, inclusion in social media
- wheelchair accessible space available
- access to a portable Telecoil hearing loop
- consultation and group meetings
- updated electrical and data outlets
- original oak and fir floors
- utilities paid
- this building is on city, state and national historic registers
- the chance to work with a great group of people!
Click for more information on the First Floor Medical Suite
Click for more information on the Second Floor Massage or Counseling Suite
Click for more information on the hourly Community Room
For more information or to schedule a tour contact info@RainbowHealthCenter.com