Opportunities for a Thriving Massage Practice
Whether you’re looking to open a new, satellite, or relocate your private practice to a thriving community, Rainbow Health Center invites licensed Massage Therapists to apply for space rental.
Ideal for the LMT who works collaboratively with others to provide, not only the regular healing benefits of massage, but integrative bodywork informed by sensitivity to gender dysphoria, social and hormonal transition, and post-surgical care.
About the Massage Suite
The third-floor treatment room, is a welcoming space with original red fir floors, west facing restored double hung window, a large attic storage space, water and tea service in adjacent hallway, same floor restroom with shower, wi-fi Internet, updated electrical, and LED lighting in ceiling.
This room may be shared with another bodywork provider or rented full time. Shared space enables us to offer more choices to the community while optimizing space. This also helps reduce the cost to rent each office. Room 302 is available for a total of $600 per month, reducible to $300 for half-time use.
- Approximately 120 sq. ft. plus large attic storage.
- Original Radiance stationary massage table furnished or removed at tenant request.
- Welcoming waiting room & surrounding property.
- Utilities, shared fax, and shared secure internet included.
- Bicycle and vehicle parking available on-site & surrounding streets.
- Secure kitchen/break area with mail storage.
- Telephone and/or dedicated internet access are extra.
- ADA accessible office available during regular business hours for your participants who have accessibility needs.
- Portable telecoil loop system available for hearing impaired.
- Photos show room furnished and unfurnished. Furnishings not included.