Opportunities for a Thriving Professional Practice
Suite 301 is ideal for massage or counseling . The ideal LMT works collaboratively with others to provide, not only the regular healing benefits of massage, but integrative bodywork informed by sensitivity to gender dysphoria, social and hormonal transition, and post-surgical care.
About Suite 301
This third-floor treatment room is a the largest of the third floor offices with original red fir floors, west facing restored double hung window, attic storage, built-in closets, water and tea service in adjacent hallway, same floor restroom with shower, wi-fi Internet, updated electrical, and LED lighting in ceiling.
This suite may be sublet for an additional $20 fee. Sublet/shared space enables us to offer more choices to the community while optimizing space. This also helps reduce your cost to rent each office. Room 302 is available for a $750 per month.
- Approximately 170 sq. ft. plus large attic storage.
- Original Radiance stationary massage table furnished or removed at tenant request.
- Welcoming waiting room & surrounding property.
- Utilities, shared fax, and shared secure internet included.
- Bicycle and vehicle parking available on-site & surrounding streets.
- Secure kitchen/break area with mail storage.
- Telephone and/or dedicated internet access are extra.
- Community Room available for customers with mobility needs.
- Portable telecoil loop system available for hearing assistance.
- Photos show room furnished. Furnishings not included.