Offices 103 and 104 still available!
This medical suite is ideal for the medical provider or providers who have prescribing authority and experience prescribing gender affirming hormones, transgender medical care, nerve block injections for hair removal, and after-surgery care.
Built new from the walls inward, this ground floor suite has been built for maximum flexibility, functionality, and efficiency. Two rooms can be configured as one treatment room and one reception/records room or two treatment rooms. All rooms are plumbed for a sink and have ample outlets for computer connectivity, phone lines, and power. The potential reception office currently has a split Dutch-style door and is sited to have a check-in window installed across from the front entry. There is a gender inclusive ADA restroom.
Additional amenities include a utility/sanitary equipment area for sanitizing and storing medical equipment. Autoclave is not included. Utilities, shared upstairs fax, and shared secure internet included. Telephone, dedicated internet access are extra.
Office 102 is occupied by an electrolysis and esthetics team.
The Community Room (office 101) makes a comfortable waiting area when not in use as an accessible treatment room for upstairs providers
First Floor Medical Suite features:
- ADA accessible
- Van accessible parking at entrance
- Two offices designed for flexible configuration
- Welcoming entrance with waiting area seating
- Community Room may also be used as waiting room
- Partially furnished
- 1 exam table optional
- In-room sinks optional
- Kitchenette includes microwave & mini-fridge
- Utility/sanitation sink and storage area
- New ductless heating & cooling in each room
- Secure Wireless and LAN
- Approximately 780 sq. ft.
- Access to secure kitchen/break area on second floor with mail storage and fax
- Access to indoor bicycle storage space on second floor