First Floor Suites
Suite 104 is currently available.
Suite 104 is a cozy space ideal for a doctor, naturopath, chiropractor, acupuncturist, or counseling. It is 95 square feet with a split door and adjustable lighting.
Built new from the walls inward, this ground floor suite has been built for maximum flexibility, functionality, and efficiency. This suite shares a floor with a doctor’s office, an electrologist’s office, and the Community Room. It has hidden plumbing for a sink installation and has ample outlets for computer connectivity, phone lines, and power. This office currently has a split Dutch-style door. There is a gender inclusive ADA restroom.
Additional amenities include a utility/sanitary equipment area for sanitizing and storing medical equipment. Autoclave is not included. Utilities, shared upstairs fax, and shared secure internet included. Telephone, dedicated internet access are extra.
The Community Room makes a comfortable waiting area when not in use as an accessible treatment room for upstairs providers.
First Floor Medical Suite features:
- ADA accessible
- Van accessible parking at entrance
- Two offices designed for flexible configuration
- Welcoming entrance with waiting area seating
- Community Room may also be used as waiting room
- Furnished waiting area, kitchenette and restroom
- Optional large stationary massage table
- Plumbed for in-room sinks
- Kitchenette includes microwave & mini-fridge
- Utility/sanitation sink and storage area
- Ductless heating & cooling in each room
- Secure Wireless and LAN
- Access to secure kitchen/break area on second floor with mail storage and fax
- Access to indoor bicycle storage space on second floor
For more information or to schedule a tour contact info@RainbowHealthCenter.com or call Teresa Guajardo 360.789.7025.
ADA van accessible parking at entrance