Rainbow Health Center
Community Room Rental Agreement
The mission of Rainbow Health Center is to provide a healing space for the unique needs of marginalized participants and their network of providers, including LGBT, immigrants, and refugees.
The Community Room is an ADA accessible professional space for meetings, classes, and small events. This agreement outlines the uses, policies, procedures, limitations, and responsibilities of utilizing this space.
- The Community Room may be rented hourly by professionals and community members for sessions, groups, and meetings that are consistent with the mission of Rainbow Health Center. During business hours it is used by medical professionals in the building as an ADA accessible therapeutic space.
- We reserve the right to limit activities that do not meet our criteria for reasonable use of the space.
- This space is not intended for parties or concerts.
- Rental includes use of the kitchenette, and restroom.
Community Room availability is Monday-Friday after regular business hours and on weekends.
Reservations and Cancellations
- Reservations must be booked on the Rainbow Health Center website: rainbowhealthcenter.com/community-room OR in person by appointment.
- Reservations are on a first come first serve basis, once online booking and payment are complete.
- Payment is due at time of reservation with a credit or debit card. If a credit card is not available, you may submit a check in person for the full fee payable to Rainbow Health LLC.
- Cancellation must be done 7 days or more prior to the scheduled event or the renter may be charged half of the fee of the rental. If multiple days are reserved and paid for, only the fee of the date with the short notice is subject to penalty.
- Overstay Fee of $50.00 per hour applies to those rentals that are booked to end when your contract specifies. If the renter stays past the contract time, this fee may be charged.
- Rainbow Health Center reserves the right to cancel the reservation and agreement as deemed necessary.
- Renters and their clients and guests will respond to each other with respect and will treat all participants equally regardless of gender, religious affiliation, ethnic/cultural background, sexual orientation, ability, etc. All interactions should demonstrate respect for others and will value diversity and acceptance.
- Rainbow Health Center is a drug and alcohol free facility. Using, possessing, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs during events is prohibited.
- In accordance with state law, Rainbow Health Center is a smoke-free building. There is no smoking within 25 feet of the building. Please dispose of any smoking material in an appropriate receptacle outside.
- No candles or burning of any substances.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Available space is limited to the Community Room, kitchenette, and restroom. Other offices and areas are excluded unless under the agreement and supervision of a regular tenant of the space. The yard area is available with prior agreement by Rainbow Health Center management.
- If you break it you pay for it. You are responsible for any damage to the space or its contents that happens as a result of your rental activity. Any damages must be reported to Rainbow Health Center management immediately. The person reserving the room will be charged for any necessary repairs, replacement or extra cleanup.
- Due to HIPAA compliance for a medical facility, there is no WiFi or internet access.
- Rainbow Health Center is not responsible for any personal injuries, property damages or other liabilities that may be incurred during use of this facility. Renter agrees to release from liability, indemnify, and hold Rainbow Health LLC and its agents harmless from any claim of losses arising from use of Rainbow Health Center.
Entry, Setup and Cleanup
- One person will be assigned with an access code to the exterior entry. If there are no other occupants in the building, such as on a weekend, Rainbow Health Center management will disarm the security system remotely. We will also arm the security system remotely at the end of your contracted time in the building.
- The Community Room is equipped with a white board, seating for twelve, and a portable collapsible table. Additional features are available for a fee: projector, telecoil loop hearing system.
- Nothing should be attached to the walls, ceiling, or any of the fixtures.
- Leave the space clean for the next user. Chairs and tables are to be arranged as you found them, trash emptied to the outside receptacle, recycling taken with you, floors swept and clean, kitchenette and restroom areas free of debris and leavings.
- If the space is not left clean, a clean-up fee of $50 or the actual cost of cleaning, whichever is higher, will be charged.
You agree to the terms of this agreement by clicking on the box that states: “I have read and agree to the Community Room terms.” If violation of any of these conditions set forth in this agreement occurs, the renter may be subject to monetary penalties and may lose the privilege of renting this space in the future.