Suite 102 is an existing medical office available to sublet on Mondays, Thursdays and weekends. Equipped with an exam table, sink, desk, and ample storage. This office is ready for your collaborative input.
Built new from the walls inward, this ground floor suite has been built for maximum flexibility, functionality, and efficiency. This suite shares a floor with a doctor’s office, an electrologist’s office, and the Community Room. It has ample outlets for computer connectivity, phone lines, and power. This office currently has a split Dutch-style door. There is a gender inclusive ADA restroom.
Additional amenities include a utility/sanitary equipment area for sanitizing and storing medical equipment. Utilities, shared upstairs fax, and shared secure internet included. Dedicated telephone, and/or internet access are extra.
Included are opportunities for collaboration, advertising, and business growth that are rare in other sublet sites. Subletting at Rainbow Health Center includes a page on the website, access to social media, monthly collaboration and consultation meetings, and shared advertising. Utilities, shared upstairs fax, and shared secure internet included. Telephone, dedicated internet access are extra.
The Community Room makes a comfortable waiting area when not in use as an accessible treatment room for upstairs providers.
For more information or to schedule a tour, contact Teresa Guajardo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-789-7025.
First Floor Medical Suite features:
- ADA accessible
- Van accessible parking at entrance
- Multiple offices designed for flexible configuration
- Welcoming entrance with waiting area seating
- Community Room may also be used as waiting room
- Furnished waiting area, kitchenette and restroom
- Optional large stationary massage table
- Plumbed for in-room sinks
- Kitchenette includes microwave & mini-fridge
- Utility/sanitation sink and storage area
- Ductless heating & cooling in each room
- Secure Wireless and LAN
- Access to secure kitchen/break area on second floor with mail storage and fax
- Access to indoor bicycle storage space on second floor